This is the easiest and most exciting way to possibly help yourself to a $500.00 college scholarship. In fact, it's the only one of it's kind. As long as you are at least a high school senior or a current college student with at least a 2.5 GPA and you have your own website, you qualify. All you need to do is write an article about collecting autographs and/ or sports memorabilia. You can share a past experience or simply state why you collect a certain player. BE CREATIVE AND MOTIVATIONAL. Write the post as if you are trying to inspire others to collect as well. If your post does not win the first time, DON'T WORRY. We will automatically enter it into the next scholarship contest! The best part about it is that it is FREE and SERIOUSLY EASY TO DO!
1) You must be a high school senior or current college student with a 2.5 GPA.
2) You must have a blog or website and the capability to create an article/ post.
3) The title of the post must include some variation of the word "autograph" or the phrase "sports memorabilia."
"Why I collect autographs."
"The art of collecting autographs."
"Why I collect (PLAYER NAME) autographs."
"How I got (PLAYER NAME) autograph."
"Why I love collecting autographed baseballs."
"What's so great about sports memorabilia."
4) The post must contain between 300 - 500 words.
5) Must contain a LINK back to www.upcomingautographsignings.com. If you write a post regarding a specific player, use the SEARCH function on the right and find a post with the player's name.
Once you have met the minimum requirements, email us a link to your post. We will log it into our database along with your name and contact information.
The deadline to submit is November 10, 2014. We will announce the WINNER on December 1, 2014. The winner will receive $500.00 towards the college of their choice! That's right! $500.00! 500.00 bills! 500.00 greenbacks! 500.00 dead presidents! 500.00 simoleans! Any way you slice it, that's a lot of dough!
Labels: Sports Memorabilia College Scholarship. Sports Collectibles College Scholarship.